All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, a team of experts examine the evolution of human language from a variety of different standpoints.
- Author BiographyRichard K. Larson is Professor of Linguistics at Stony Brook University, New York. Viviane Deprez is Associate Professor of Linguistics at Rutgers University, New Jersey. Hiroko Yamakido is Assistant Professor of Japanese and Linguistics at Lawrence University, Wisconsin.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- Series TitleApproaches to the Evolution of Language
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHiroko Yamakido,Richard K. Larson,Viviane Deprez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.