Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionProposes an interdisciplinary framework for understanding human desires and fears, derived from sexual selection during evolution, as motivators of behaviour.
- Author BiographyRon Vannelli is Professor Emeritus at Birmingham City University, UK, where he taught epistemology, the psychology of personhood, social theory and political sociology for over twenty-five years. His PhD focussed on accusation processes in human politics (interpersonal, sexual and political) and his research interests have spanned human evolution, the psychology of personhood, cultural anthropology and sociology. Developments in brain neuroscience, the study of emotions, sociobiology and evolutionary psychology fuelled his desire to explore the links between biology and human behaviour.
- Author(s)Ron Vannelli
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight780 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.