All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book charts the evolution of metaphysics since Descartes and provides a compelling case for why metaphysics matters.
- Author BiographyA. W. Moore is a Professor of Philosophy at the University of Oxford and Tutorial Fellow of St Hugh's College, Oxford. He is the author of three previous books: The Infinite (1990); Points of View (1997); and Noble in Reason, Infinite in Faculty: Themes and Variations in Kant's Moral and Religious Philosophy (2003). He is also the editor or co-editor of several anthologies, and his articles and reviews have appeared in numerous other scholarly publications.
- Author(s)A. W. Moore
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- Series TitleThe Evolution of Modern Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight1180 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.