All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Evolution of Modern States, first published in 2010, examines the politics, history, and public policy of Sweden, Japan, and the United States.
- Author BiographySven Steinmo holds the Chair in Public Policy and Political Economy at the European University Institute in Florence and is a Professor of Political Science at the University of Colorado at Boulder. He is also an Honorary Professor at the University of Southern Denmark and the NordWel Professor of Comparative Politics at the Institute for Future Studies in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Author(s)Sven Steinmo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 36 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.