Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe book describes the birth and growth of financial institutions and stock exchanges in Scandinavia and Finland from 1656 to 2010, including their banking crises and the history of banking regulation. It argues that quantitative regulations cannot, in the long run, produce the desired results and bear the seeds of future financial crises.
- Author BiographySTEFFEN E. ANDERSEN is Specialized in Monetary Theory and Policy, and Economic History. He has worked for the Federation of Danish Industries, and Danish and foreign banks. Past positions include Head of Nordic Credits, and Senior Adviser to the Management of the Nordic operations of a German bank. He has written various books on the Danish capital market and the Danish economic history.
- Author(s)Steffen Elkiaer Andersen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.