Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £6.97
- £6.30Trending at £8.98
- £14.62Trending at £14.78
- £31.98Trending at £32.32
- £34.98Trending at £37.75
- £13.59Trending at £15.02
- £30.27Trending at £30.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe World Commission on Environment and Development concisely defined sustainable development as follows: 'development that meets the needs of the present generation without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs'. This aims to review the genesis and to clarify the meaning of the concept of sustainable development.
- Author BiographyDr. N. J. Schrijver is Professor of International Law and Academic Director of the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies, Leiden University. He is a member of the High-Level Task Force on the Right to Development, established by the UN Human Rights Council. Professor Schrijver has appeared in various proceedings before the International Court of Justice, the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea and specialized international tribunals.
- Author(s)Nico J. Schrijver
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleThe Pocket Books of the Hague Academy of International Law/Les Livres de Poche de l'Academie de Droit International de la Haye
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight199 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.