Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionReviewing the development of US water resource policy analysis and practice, this title offers perspectives from several disciplines such as law, economics, engineering, ecology and political science. It explores the evolution of water related analytical capabilities and institutions.
- Author BiographyEdited by Clifford S. Russell, Professor of Economics Emeritus, Vanderbilt University, US, Visiting Professor, AKF, Institute of Local Government Studies, Denmark and Research Associate, Bowdoin College, US and Duane D. Baumann, Professor of Geography Emeritus, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byClifford S. Russell,Duane D. Baumann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.