CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.94
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis text defends the emergence of a right of humanitarian intervention and argues that state sovereignty is not incompatible with humanitarian intervention.
- Author BiographyFrancis Kofi Abiew is Lecturer at the Department of Political Science, University of Alberta, Canada.
- Author(s)Francis Kofi Abiew
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight671 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.