Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.69Trending at £9.05
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a look at early discussions of the private language argument in the Vienna Circle and the influence of Wittgenstein's ideas. This book examines the relation between the early and later Wittgenstein on this subject.
- Author BiographyKeld Stehr Nielsen is from the Institute of Philosophy, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Author(s)Keld Stehr Nielsen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- Series TitleAshgate Wittgensteinian Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor D. Z. Phillips,Dr. Mario von der Ruhr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.