Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.55
- £47.48Trending at £62.09
- £79.63Trending at £108.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear and exhaustive exploration of how statistics, mathematics and informatics have contributed to cancer research describes state-of-the-art biostatics, biomathematics and bioinformatics approaches along with case studies demonstrating their use.
- Author(s)Irma H. Russo,Jose Russo,Pedro Jose Gutierrez Diez
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 Tables, black and white; XII, 404 p.
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.