Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.61Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates how the theory of evolution can be expanded into a source of social guidance.
- Author BiographyDAVID LOYE is a social psychologist, futurist, and developer of a new theory of moral transformation. His many books include The Healing of a Nation which won the Anisfield-Wolfe award for the best scholarly book on race relations in 1971. A former member of the psychology faculty of Princeton University, Loye for nearly a decade was a professor in the research series and Director of Research for the Program on Psychosocial Adaptation and the Future at the UCLA School of Medicine. He is a co-founder of the Center for Partnership Studies, the Society for the Study of Chaos Theory in Psychology, and the General Evolution Research Group.
- Date of Publication25/06/1998
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitlePraeger Studies on the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid Loye,Ervin Laszlo
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Hardback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.