All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines developments in sources of public international law and those in some primary rules of law international institutions created by these processes.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Murphy is Professor of International Law and Business in the Villanova University School of Law, Pennsylvania. He is the author or editor of numerous books and monographs, the most recent of which is The United States and the Rule of Law in International Affairs (Cambridge University Press, 2004). He has also written more than 136 articles, comments, and reviews, which have appeared in such publications as The American Journal of International Law, the International and Comparative Law Quarterly, the Columbia Journal of Transnational Law, The Israel Yearbook of Human Rights, The Tulane Law Review, the Los Angeles Times, and the Baltimore Sun. His book The Regulation of International Business and Economic Relations (co-authored with Alan C. Swan) won a Certificate of Merit from the American Society of International Law in 1992.
- Author(s)John F. Murphy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £34.98Trending at £37.75
- £29.78Trending at £30.13
- £72.48Trending at £75.53
- £24.98Trending at £26.99
- £30.27Trending at £33.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.