All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionOffers evidence of the evolving significance of race from a diverse group of male and female contributors selfidentifying as Black, Latino, Asian, White, Gay, Lesbian, Jewish, Christian, and Muslim.
- Author BiographySherick A. Hughes is Assistant Professor of Education at the University of Maryland, College Park. He earned a BA from the University of North Carolina-Wilmington, an MA from Wake Forest University, and an M.P.A. and a PhD from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. His scholarship applies qualitative and mixed methodology to engage a critical examination of race, class, and gender as experienced in living, learning, and teaching. Theodorea Regina Berry is Assistant Professor at Mercer University. She has an Ed.D. from National-Louis University in curriculum and social inquiry and has completed a three-year American Educational Research Association (AERA) post-doctoral research fellowship at the University of Illinois-Chicago. Dr. Berry's scholarship focuses on curriculum theory, qualitative research, critical race feminism, and urban teacher education.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication08/02/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited bySherick A. Hughes,Theodorea Regina Berry
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.