All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world of stiffening competition, business strategy is more crucial than ever. Yet most organizations struggle in this area - not with formulating strategy but with executing it, or putting their strategy into action. This book describes a multistage system that enables you to gain benefits from your carefully formulated business strategy.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Kaplan is the Baker Foundation Professor at the Harvard Business School. David P. Norton is a founder and director of the Palladium Group, a consultancy focusing on strategy execution.
- Author(s)David P. Norton,Robert Steven Kaplan
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight645 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.71Trending at £11.89
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.99
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.