All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnables you to design and implement exercise programs based on the research to help people avoid the onset of chronic disease. This title shows you how to design exercise programs so that people with chronic disease can safely benefit from exercise.
- Author BiographyJeffrey L. Roitman, EdD, FACSM. Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Exercise and Sports Science, Rockhurst University, Kansas City. Former Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation at Research Medical Center in Kansas City, MO. Tom LaFontaine, PhD, ACSM RCEP, NSCA-CPT, FACSM, FAACVPR. Clinical Exercise Physiologist, Optimus: The Center for Health, Columbia, MO; PREVENT Consulting Services, LLC; Dept of Nutrition and Dept of Exercise Physiology, University of Missouri-Columbia.
- Author(s)Jeffrey L. Roitman,Tom La Fontaine
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width184 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.