CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together for the first time some of the most helpful and insightful essays on the four most influential and discussed philosophers in the history of existentialism: Kierkegaard, Nietzsche, Heidegger, and Sartre.
- Author BiographyCharles Guignon is professor of philosophy at the University of South Florida. He has written or co-edited seven books, five on Heidegger and existentialism.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/11/2003
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleCritical Essays on the Classics Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight281 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCharles Guignon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.