All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis expanded and revised edition contains chapters tackling such contemporary beasts as Popperian rules, narrative research, and various forms of constructivism.
- Author BiographyD. C. Phillips is professor of education and philosophy and associate dean for academic affairs in the School of Education at Stanford University.
- Author(s)D. C. Phillips
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.