All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1989, this study portrays ordinary Americans, though affected by the upheaval of social and geographical expansion, simply pursuing their personal lives. Sutherland combines dating and marriage customs, life in the gambling dens and more, with memoirs to give a glimpse of the middle class groping its way to the modern world.
- Author BiographyDaniel E. Sutherland is a professor of history at the University of Arkansas and the author of several books, including Guerrillas, Unionists, and Violence on the Confederate Home Front and Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville: The Dare Mark Campaign.
- Author(s)Daniel E. Sutherland
- PublisherUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2000
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Content Note39 illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.