All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn expanded and updated month-to-month guide to the emotional, financial, and physical changes the father-to-be may experience during his partner's pregnancy.
- Author BiographyArmin A. Brott is a nationally recognized parenting expert and author of Abbeville's New Father series, including: The New Father: A Dad's Guide to the First Year; Fathering Your Toddler: A Dad's Guide to the Second and Third Years; Fathering Yout School-Age Child; and The Military Father. He has written on parenting and fatherhood for The New York Times Magazine, The Washington Post, Newsweek, and dozens of other publications. He also hosts Positive Parenting, a nationally syndicated, weekly talk show and lives with his family in Oakland, California. Jennifer Ash is the author of Private Palm Beach and a contributing editor to Town and Country. She and her husband Joe, and their son Clarke and daughter Amelia make their home in New York City.
- Author(s)Armin A. Brott,Jennifer Ash
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.76
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.