Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.68+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.95Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by zuberuk
- Est. delivery by 22 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge and Tamsen Donner and their children, among the very first to leave from Illinois, joined emigrants headed to California in the spring of 1846. Beyond Fort Bridger, Captain Donner led a large party through a much-advertised shortcut. This title presents an authoritative account of the Donner disaster.
- Author BiographyKristin Johnson is a librarian at Salt Lake City Community College and the author of Unfortunate Emigrants: Narratives of the Donner Party.
- Author(s)Eliza P. Donner Houghton
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Introduction byKristin Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- monsterjazzlick...07 Jul, 2016by
RE: In Relation To The Film "The Shining".
Hi folks, I bought this book because during the first part of the film "The Shining", Jack and Wendy discuss this subject matter with their son Danny in the car journey on the drive to the Overlook Hotel. Best, Paul David Seaman (UK)
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £19.81Trending at £43.19
- £3.72Trending at £5.99
- £5.99Trending at £8.31
- £6.94Trending at £10.00
- £6.31Trending at £7.55
- £4.55Trending at £6.48