All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the roles of behavioural contexts and individual differences in crime causation.
- Author BiographyPer-Olof H. Wikstrom is Professor of Ecological and Developmental Criminology at the University of Cambridge. Robert J. Sampson is Henry Ford II Professor of the Social Sciences at Harvard University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePathways in Crime
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables 32 figures 4 graphs
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPer-Olof H. Wikstrom,Robert J. Sampson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.