All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the problems of urban decline and suburban sprawl, transportation, city politics, open space, and the character and fabric of cities.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Whyte, Jr., editor at Fortune when this book was first published, is the author, most recently, of City: Rediscovering the Center (1989).
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication08/03/1993
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleClassics in Urban History S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byWilliam H. Whyte
- Foreword bySam Bass Warner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.