All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £10.79Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of the prominent issues, problems and challenges that well-being research has been facing since its appearance on the scientific stage. It addresses issues that lie at the core of the lively debate going on around happiness.
- Author BiographyAntonella Delle Fave, MD specialized in Clinical Psychology, is professor of Psychology at the University of Milano, Italy. Her studies concern optimal experience and individual psychological selection, that is the lifelong process of differential replication and cultivation of activities and competencies. Her cross-cultural studies have produced the largest international data bank on these topics. On the basis of research findings, she has developed and supervised intervention projects in the domains of health and education, disability and social maladjustment. She is author of 120 articles and chapters in peer-reviewed books, author/editor of 10 books and 2 special journal issues, member of several Editorial Boards and Boards of Reviewers. She is presently President of the European Network of Positive Psychology (ENPP) and member of the Board of Directors of the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA).
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- Series TitleHappiness Studies Book Series
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight539 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAntonella Delle Fave
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.