All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionImagine your workplace filled with curious, creative, committed employees. People who take initiative, who are fearless decision makers, who 'own' their work. With the right coaching system in place, this dream will soon become reality. This title delivers an entire toolbox for coaching your organization to success.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Zenger is the cofounder of the executive education firm Zenger|Folkman. Coauthor of the bestselling books The Extraordinary Leader and The Inspiring Leader, he was inducted into the Human Resources Development Hall of Fame in 1994 and received the Thought Leader Award from his industry colleagues in 2005. Kathleen Stinnett is a senior consultant and executive coach with Zenger|Folkman. She serves on the faculty of the Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara, leading foundational workshops required for the professional certifi cation program. In 2005, Stinnett earned the Master Certified Coach credential (MCC) through the International Coaching Federation.
- Author(s)John H. Zenger,Kathleen Stinnett
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication24/05/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width157 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.