All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £18.49Trending at £18.70
- £28.12Trending at £29.56
- £31.13Trending at £31.66
- £32.31Trending at £34.89
- £29.70Trending at £30.26
- £29.77Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that international human rights and water laws provide legal bases for the right to water and its extraterritorial application.
- Author BiographyTakele Soboka Bulto is Assistant Professor of International Studies at the University of Canberra, where he teaches international human rights law. He is also a Visiting Fellow of the Centre for International Governance and Justice at the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Dr. Takele Soboka Bulto
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.