All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the threats to freedom and security posed by right-wing extremism in established democracies and by the blend of left-and right-wing extremism in post-communist states. Providing a theoretical framework, the contributors develop tools for recognizing the dangers of extremism.
- Author BiographyAurel Braun is professor of international relations and political science at the University of Toronto. Stephen Scheinberg is professor of history at Concordia University in Montreal. Aurel Braun is professor of international relations and political science at the University of Toronto. Stephen Scheinberg is professor of history at Concordia University in Montreal.
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication06/12/1996
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAurel Braun,Stephen J. Scheinberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.