All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the reasons behind the variation in the electoral fortunes of the West European parties of the extreme right in the period since the late 1970s.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Carter is Lecturer in the School of Politics, International Relations and Philosophy at the University of Keele.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Carter
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.