Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is fully illustrated with fifty-five line drawings and includes a symptoms index that will direct readers to sections of the book which describe the possible causes of the specific symptoms they are experiencing.
- Author BiographyGary H. Cassel, M.D., is an ophthalmologist in private practice as well as an instructor in ophthalmology at the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions. Michael D. Billig, O.D., is an optometrist and contact lens specialist in private practice. Harry G. Randall, M.D., is an ophthalmologist in private practice and assistant professor of ophthalmology at the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions.
- Author(s)Gary H. Cassel,Harry G. Randall,Michael D. Billig
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2001
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note48 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight794 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byMorton F. Goldberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementlarge print edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.