CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Eye and the Beholder: The Depiction of the Eye in Western Sculpture with Special Reference to the Period 1350-1700 and to Colour in Sculpture by Hannelore Hagele (Hardback, 2014)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Eye and the Beholder the author singles out a topic already touched upon in her previous book, Colour in Sculpture.
- Author BiographyAfter training in sculpture in Paris, Stuttgart and London, Hannelore Hagele studied Art History and Philosophy at UCL. Several years in secondary education were followed by return to university and a PhD. She was elected to a post-doctoral research fellowship at Wolfson College, Cambridge. This is her second major study.
- Author(s)Hannelore Hagele
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.