All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOmar Ross, a maverick archaeologist, is disturbed by the death at the foot of the pyramids of Giza, of his old colleague, a famous Egyptologist, Richard Cranwell. Cranwell had become obsessed by his search for the legendary lost city of Zerzura.
- Author BiographyMichael Asher, ex-Army, ex-SAS, is an explorer and writer. He lives in Kenya.
- Author(s)Michael Asher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/01/2003
- Weight570 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £12.10Trending at £12.60
- £5.00Trending at £7.98
- £2.73Trending at £2.77
- £4.65Trending at £8.99
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £3.35Trending at £6.57
- £4.95Trending at £7.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.