Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.67+ £0.51 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.55+ £3.50 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the author appeared on Dancing on Ice at the age of 65 looking younger and fitter than many of the contestants on there, she proved that her diet and exercise programmes really work. Based on everyday healthy food the FAB Diet is so versatile it caters for all tastes and lifestyles. This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyRosemary has lived in Leicestershire all her life and left school at just 15. After training as a secretary and working as a Tupperware dealer she started her own Slimming and Good Grooming business in 1971 with an investment of just GBP8, and ran classes across the city and county. Ten years later she sold the classes to IPC Magazines for GBP52,000, but continued to run them until 1985, when she went freelance again. In 1988 she wrote her internationally bestselling book The Hip & Thigh Diet, which took her all over the world. Since then she has written 37 diet and fitness books, presented 31 fitness videos/DVDs with combined sales of 9 million, has had her own TV shows on BBC and ITV, published her own magazine for 16 years and has run franchised diet and fitness clubs for 21 years. With the advancements in technology and in the market itself, Rosemary now chairs one of the UK's leading online weight-loss clubs, rosemaryconley.com. In 2004 Rosemary was awarded a CBE in the Queen's New Year Honours for 'services to the fitness and diet industries'. In 2012, at age 65, Rosemary took part in ITV1's Dancing on Ice and holds the title for being the oldest contestant in the history of the show to progress the furthest in the competition!.
- Author(s)Rosemary Conley
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- 123jking12305 May, 2016by
A Diet that works
This book is an exceptionally easy book to read and follow. It has lovely recipes in, straightforward gentle exercises and in fact if you don't lose any weight then you are doing something drastically wrong or eating food that you shouldn't. Good luck to you all who follow this diet.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- langdale3905 Jun, 2015by
Good as always with Rosemary Conley
Good diet, as always from Rosemary Conley. Also very easily adaptable to your own likes. Easy to follow and good tips for exercise.
- may30may04 May, 2014by
Fabulous and Easy to follow recepies.
I bought this book as my Husband & myself both needed to lose weight. I found this on ebay at a very good price second-hand. It's as good as new, hardly been used. We have both changed our eating habits and have lost 2 stone between us in 5 weeks. Fantastic book would and have recommended it to others. Easy to follow, can't wait to lose the next stone.
- northernjr4719 Oct, 2013by
A very thorough easy diet book to follow, even for a beginner.
I recently joined a Rosemary Conley Diet Club. I found this book really informative and easy to follow.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.12Trending at £34.11
- £14.70Trending at £15.90
- £20.87Trending at £24.15
- £23.91Trending at £29.88
- £11.70Trending at £14.59
- £10.97Trending at £14.90
- £10.94Trending at £11.30