The Facilitation of Groups by Bill Taylor, Anne Bailey, Dale Hunter (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.38+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.02Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis text reveals the secrets of the art of facilitation and shows how to use it to initiate group empowerment. The authors begin by fully explaining the skills required and the benefits to be derived from facilitation. Practical activities and a model training programme are included.
- Author BiographyDale Hunter, Anne Bailey and Bill Taylor are all experienced facilitators, based in New Zealand. They are the authors of The Zen of Groups.
- Author(s)Anne Bailey,Bill Taylor,Dale Hunter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/1998
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteindex, appendices
- Weight405 g
- Width169 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.