Consider these sponsored items
- £80.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses various topics from the history of the federal agencies that enforce the regulations to the requirements of the regulations themselves. This book provides facility managers with an instruction manual for understanding and complying with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
- Author BiographyBrian J. Gallant is Vice President of Contingency Management Associates, Inc., where he is responsible for all environmental, health and safety training and consulting activities for the MA-based firm. He also serves as an Instructor at Massachusetts Maritime Academy, lecturing in the areas of health and safety, emergency management, OPA 90 training, STCW, Marina Management, as well as several other courses. Gallant is a member of the Barnstable County Deputy Sheriff's Association, the National Association of Fire Investigators, the American Society of Safety Engineers, and is a Certified Hazardous Material Manager.
- Author(s)Brian J. Gallant
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/12/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Weight481 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.