All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops an empirical analysis of the use of originalism in Supreme Court decisions to show how claimed adherence to originalism ultimately does not constrain ideological decisions.
- Author BiographyFrank B. Cross is the Herbert D. Kelleher Centennial Professor of Business Law at the University of Texas. He is the author of The Theory and Practice of Statutory Interpretation (Stanford, 2009) and Decision Making in the U.S. Courts of Appeals (Stanford, 2007), among other books.
- Author(s)Frank B. Cross
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.