All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionEven as the view of America as a rogue state consolidates abroad, Americans appear largely bystanders at the spectacle of their government running amok. This anthology of columns, documents and reminds us of the extraordinary developments that, in their accumulation, have led to the destruction of accountable and moral government in the US.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury in the Reagan administration, a member of the US Congressional staff, associate editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal. He was Business Week's first outside columnist, a position he held for 15 years, and columnist for a decade for Scripps Howard News Service, carried in 300 newspapers. He was also a columnist for the Washington Times and for newspapers in France and Italy and for a magazine in Germany, as well as a contributor to The New York Times and a regular feature in the Los Angeles Times.. He was awarded the US Treasury's Meritorious Service Award as well as the French Legion of Honor by the Mitterrand government. Roberts has held academic appointments in six universities, including Stanford and the William E. Simon Chair in Political Economy, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Georgetown. He has testified before committees of Congress on 30 occasions. He was educated at Georgia Tech, the University of Virginia, the University of California, Berkeley, and Oxford University where he was a member of Merton College.
- Author(s)Paul Craig Roberts
- PublisherClarity Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationAtlanta, GA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarity Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, charts
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.