All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCalibrated Risk is a book about a serious problem in the business of risk analysis and how to fix it.
- Author BiographyDouglas W. Hubbard is the inventor of Applied Information Economics (AIE). He is an internationally recognized expert in the field of measuring intangibles, risks, and value, especially in IT value, and is a popular speaker at numerous conferences. He has written articles for InformationWeek , CIO Enterprise , and DBMS magazine. His AIE method has been applied to dozens of large Fortune 500 IT investments, military logistics, venture capital, aerospace, and environmental issues. Doug is the author of How to Measure Anything: Finding the Value of Intangibles in Business (Wiley).
- Author(s)Douglas W. Hubbard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.