All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the odd disparity between the number of women on death row who are executed and the number of men. The Ohio system stands as typical of the nation and this work challenges the overriding notion of fairness in the application of and rationale for the death penalty.
- Author BiographyVictor L. Streib is the Ella and Ernest Fisher Professor of Law at Ohio Northern University. His many books and articles include Death Penalty: In a Nutshell, Gendering the Death Penalty, and Death Penalty for Juveniles.
- Author(s)Victor L. Streib
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleLaw Society & Politics in the Midwest
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.