Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £47.22Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.39Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe Democratic Socialism party of East Germany, Partei des Demokratischen Sozialismus, was widely thought to have no future in a reunified Germany, says Hough (German studies, U. of Birmingham). He explores how it has become a stable institution in the political landscape by establishing itself as
- Author(s)Dan Hough
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Germany in Context S.
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Birmingham Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.