All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book David Wyatt examines the mythology of California as it is reflected in the literature of the region.
- Author(s)David Wyatt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/06/1986
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Series Edited byAlbert Gelpi,Ross Posnock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.