Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionFirst time full collection of Despatches reports have been published giving a unique insight into what happened from those in command. The Despatch reports are given context by two leading military historians. It is the first of a new series covering entire history of British Army.
- Author BiographyMartin Mace has been involved in writing and publishing military history for more than twenty years. He began his career with local history, writing a book on the Second World War anti-invasion defences and stop lines in West Sussex. In 2006 he began working on the idea for Britain at War Magazine, This publication has grown rapidly to become the best-selling military history periodical. John Grehan has written more than 150 books and articles on military subjects, covering most periods of history. John is currently employed as the Assistant Editor of Britain at War Magazine.
- Author(s)John Grehan,Martin Mace
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.