Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating reconstruction and re-evaluation of the causes and consequences of Mussolini's fall from power in July 1943, covering everything from high politics to the everyday experiences of ordinary Italians as war continued to ravage their country.
- Author BiographyPhilip Morgan is Senior Lecturer in Contemporary European History at the University of Hull. His previous publications include Italian Fascism, 1919-1945 and Fascism in Europe, 1919-1945.
- Author(s)Philip Morgan
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note17 halftones, 2 maps
- Weight365 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.