Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.61
- £9.39Trending at £9.77
- £7.58Trending at £7.75
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £20.34Trending at £30.03
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition, they similarly question conventional accounts of British policy from the Stamp Act crisis to the decision for war in 1775.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Tucker, on of America's most respected political analysts, is professor of political science at The Johns Hopkins University. His essays appear regularly in leading periodicals and he is the author of a number of books.
- Author(s)David Hendrickson,Robert W. Tucker
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1982
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight762 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.