All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book untangles the complex world of modern banking and examines solutions to the crisis.
- Author BiographyAlistair Milne is Reader in Banking at the Cass Business School, City University, London. He has also worked for the Bank of England, HM Treasury, and the Government of Malawi.
- Author(s)Alistair Milne
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.