Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the debates amongst critical theorists about the decline of US power.
- Author BiographyVassilis K. Fouskas is Professor of International Relations at Richmond University, London and the founding editor of the Journal of Balkan and Near Eastern Studies. He is the author of Cyprus: The Post-Imperial Constitution (with Alex O. Tackie, Pluto, 2009), The New American Imperialism (with Bulent Gokay, 2005), The Politics of Conflict (editor, 2007, 2010) and Zones of Conflict (Pluto, 2003). He is an editor of globalfaultlines.com and a member of the editorial board of Debatte. Bulent Gokay is Professor of International Relations and Head of the School of Politics, International Relations and Philosophy at Keele University. He is the author of The Politics of Caspian Oil (2001), Eastern Europe Since 1970 (2005, 2006), Soviet Eastern Policy and Turkey, 1920-1991 (2006), Politics of Oil - A Survey (2007), and Muslims and Communists in Post-Transition States (with Ben Fowkes, 2011). He is the founder of globalfaultlines.com.
- Author(s)Bulent Gokay,Vassilis K. Fouskas
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Note6 figs, 1 map
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.