All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.34
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- Author(s)Michael S. Myslobodsky
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight744 g
- Width171 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe Point of Departure: The Pillars of the Health Psychology Edifice; 'Bad Boys' and Prenatal Programming; Between Psychiatry and Medicine: Illness in Search of a Place; The Deadly Trio; Collective Exaggerated Emotions; A Complementary Point of View; Holistic Philosophy and a Recipe for Causative Goulash; If Health Psychology is the Answer, What was the Question?
- Author BiographyMichael S Myslobodsky, MD, DSc, is an Israeli neuroscientist born in Vilna (Poland). He is Emeritus Professor of Psychology at Tel-Aviv University and holds a professorship at the Graduate School of Howard University (Washington, DC). From 1985 to 1987 he was a visiting scientist at the US National Institute of Mental Health and since 1989 he has been a guest researcher at the same institute. He currently serves as the editor of a Kluwer Academic International series, Neurobiological Foundations of Aberrant Behaviors. Prof. Myslobodsky has written widely on experimental and clinical neurology, neuroradiology, neurophysiology and psychopharmacology of epilepsy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.