All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how, in the hands of notorious Hollywood fixers Eddie Mannix and Howard Strickling, publicity agents Russell Birdwell, Warren Cowan, Henry Rogers and more, the publicity industry became a corporate behometh.
- Author BiographyMark Borkowski is the UK's leading PR practitioner. He has his own company, Borkowski PR, and a stellar list of clients ranging from celebrities to big consumer brands.
- Author(s)Mark Borkowski
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSidgwick & Jackson Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/06/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £15.98Trending at £16.27
- £6.99Trending at £7.91
- £5.20Trending at £7.49
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.