CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the implications of Confucian moral and ontological understandings for medical decision-making, human embryonic stem cell research, and health care financing. This book reveals East Asian attitudes on the moral status of human embryos and the morality of embryonic stem cell research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePhilosophy and Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 91
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byShui Chuen Lee
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.