All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSheila Fitzgerald, a very rare and amazing Irishwoman, born into a Anglo-Irish family in 1903. This is the fictionalised portrait of of an extraordinary life, and a fascinating family that spans almost the entire twentieth century.
- Author BiographyDermot Bolger is a distinguished novelist and playwright. His novels include 'The Journey Home', 'The Woman's Daughter', 'Emily's Shoes', and, most recently, 'A Second Life'. He lives and works in Dublin.
- Author(s)Dermot Bolger
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/10/2008
- Weight616 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £3.70Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.