All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNamed after Haydn's work, in which the players leave the stage one by one, this completes the story of a gay man in his adult years, through Stonewall riots, the hedonism of the 70s and the ravages of AIDS in the 80s and 90s. It follows A Boy's Own Story and The Beautiful Room is Empty .
- Author(s)Edmund White
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- Weight350 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.14
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.72Trending at £6.31
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £4.00Trending at £8.01
- £4.58Trending at £4.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.