All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Author(s)Allan G. Bogue
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsContents - List of Illustrations; List of Maps; List of Tables; Preface; Chapter 1 - Of Time and Place and People; Chapter 2 - We Move to the Northeast Corner; Chapter 3 - Out at the Barn; Chapter 4 - The Ormsby Faynes and Other Friends; Chapter 5 - Horse-Power Days; Chapter 6 - Harvests of Field and Wood; Chapter 7 - Fowl Business and Other Supplementary Enterprise; Chapter 8 - To Market, To Market; Chapter 9 - Neighborhood and Family; Epilogue; Appendix 1 - The Dairy Herd; Appendix 2 - A Note on Income and Outgo; Bibliography; Index
- Author BiographyAllan G. Bogue is emeritus professor of history at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He has served presidential terms for the Agricultural History Society, the Economic History Association, and the Organization of American Historians. His many publications include Frederick Jackson Turner: Strange Roads Going Down.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.